2. Select Index column on AddColumn Tab to generate Index.
Measure : Count Distinct with Filter
How to Concatenate Date and Time field to One field using transform function
1. Transform --> Change Date Column to Date Type
2. Transform : Convert the Date column back to text column. (Note : This transformation should be inserted as a new step)
4. Transform : Convert Time column to Type Time
5. Transform : Convert Time Column form Type Time to Text.
The ultimate aim to have a text column of Date and Time properly converted.
6. Create a new Column and use the following to Concatenate Date and TimeField
7. Convert the new column to Date/Time Type.
Alternatively , point 6 -7 can be achieved using standard date parsing functionality. Select the Date and Time column and use Combine Date/Time option.
IF ELSE condition in DAX.
In standard Power Bi / Power Query there is an option for creating conditions column without the need to add any code. But the limitation is AND / OR conditions cannot be added. For such requirements the statement in entered manually.
Calculate Cumulative total field with filters
Cumulative totals will work only with measures , if filter parameters are provided.
zcum_tot2_meas = VAR zdate = maxx(stock,stock[loaddate]) return CALCULATE(sumx(FILTER(stock,stock[Symbol]=SELECTEDVALUE(stock[Symbol])),stock[LTP]),REMOVEFILTERS(stock[loaddate]),stock[loaddate]<=zdate)
zcum_tot2_meas = VAR zdate = maxx(stock,stock[loaddate]) return CALCULATE(sumx(stock,stock[LTP]),REMOVEFILTERS(stock[loaddate]),stock[loaddate]<=zdate)
Note : Calculate will first evaluate the filters and then perform sumx operation.
Manage Folder Structure
This document is only for registered users
Please register with us for reading this documentation.
This document is part of paid documentation. Please get it touch with us for accessing this document.