|Release Date||01 Jan 2021|
1. Click on Transform Data
2. Select Index column on AddColumn Tab to generate Index.
1. Transform --> Change Date Column to Date Type
2. Transform : Convert the Date column back to text column. (Note : This transformation should be inserted as a new step)
4. Transform : Convert Time column to Type Time
5. Transform : Convert Time Column form Type Time to Text.
The ultimate aim to have a text column of Date and Time properly converted.
6. Create a new Column and use the following to Concatenate Date and TimeField
7. Convert the new column to Date/Time Type.
Alternatively , point 6 -7 can be achieved using standard date parsing functionality. Select the Date and Time column and use Combine Date/Time option.
In standard Power Bi / Power Query there is an option for creating conditions column without the need to add any code. But the limitation is AND / OR conditions cannot be added. For such requirements the statement in entered manually.
Cumulative totals will work only with measures , if filter parameters are provided.
zcum_tot2_meas = VAR zdate = maxx(stock,stock[loaddate]) return CALCULATE(sumx(FILTER(stock,stock[Symbol]=SELECTEDVALUE(stock[Symbol])),stock[LTP]),REMOVEFILTERS(stock[loaddate]),stock[loaddate]<=zdate)
zcum_tot2_meas = VAR zdate = maxx(stock,stock[loaddate]) return CALCULATE(sumx(stock,stock[LTP]),REMOVEFILTERS(stock[loaddate]),stock[loaddate]<=zdate)
Note : Calculate will first evaluate the filters and then perform sumx operation.